General Terms & Conditions
- A Deposit of 20% is required to commence work.
- This deposit is not refundable unless VF Digital Designs is unable to complete the project.
- Payment of a deposit is considered acceptance of these terms.
- Payment for VF Digital Designs services is required 14 days from date of invoice.
- Payment can be made through cash, cheque, bank transfer or PayPal (which allows credit cards).
- Payment via PayPal will incur an additional 2.75% processing fee.
- Should you pay with a cheque and the cheque does not clear you will be invoiced for any associated costs.
- Non payment may result in your website being removed & VF Digital Designs may refer you to a debt collector.
- Copyright ownership of the site will pass upon receipt of final payment.
- Content must be supplied by the client in an electronic format. Hand written or dictated material will incur additional fees. Copywriting will also incur additional fees.
- VF Digital Designs may place a small link at the bottom of each page of your site advising that ‘Website Design & Website Development’ is by VF Digital Designs and will link back to www.vfdigitaldesigns.com.
- If SEO work is undertaken the external SEO Company may choose to leave a similar link to their business.
- Your site may be included in the ‘past work’ section of the VF Digital Designs website.
- Future maintenance of your site: Unless a maintenance plan is it entered into changes made to completed sites will be billed as follows;
- 0 – 30 minutes – $30
- 30 – 45 minutes – $40
- 45 – 60 minutes – $50
- 60+ minutes – $50/hour or part thereof
- Payment plans are available to very small or home based businesses. Eligibility for a payment plan is at the discretion of VF Digital Designs.
- Payment plans will add a further 10% onto the cost of the website (this will be provided in your quote).
- The client must pay a 20% deposit to commence work.
- Once the site is complete the client must pay all expenses (eg stock photos, SSL certificates etc) within 14 days of completion.
- The balance of the site will then be split into 6 payments, due on the 1st of each month for 6 months. For example; if the site is completed on the 15th November, then the first payment will be the 1st December and the last payment will be due on the 1st of May.
- If a payment is missed VF Digital Designs may request full payment of the remaining balance.
Search Engine Optimisation
VF Digital Designs employ external consultants to conduct SEO reviews.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is conducted in an ethical manner that is designed to improve your sites ranking within search engines. Although every effort is made to ensure your site ranks as well as possible for the desired keywords/phrases it is not possible to guarantee any ranking position.
Your position within search engines is not only determined by your activities, but also by the activities of your competitors. Different search engines also apply unique algorithms to determine the search rankings, and these algorithms are constantly modified and kept secret. These factors, among others, may impact on the success of the services defined within the scope of this document.
- SEO may not necessarily show an immediate impact on your sites positioning. Improving your sites ranking can be a timely process and may depend on various factors such as time, the level of competition of your particular industry, and the level of competitiveness of the keyword in which we are attempting to rank for.
- By accepting these terms & conditions you (the client) accept that VF Digital Designs & any affiliated companies does not guarantee your ranking position within any search engine, and that it may take several weeks or longer to notice an improvement in your rankings for various keywords/phrases.